Selecting a battery cabinet is just as important as investing in the actual UPS Battery – not only will a smart-looking battery cabinet be more aesthetically appealing – it will protect your expensive battery from getting damaged and exposed to the environment, plus you need to house your UPS battery for safety reasons.
Choose from our wide selection of battery cabinets as no battery size or shape is the same; but ensure that your cabinet is made of sturdy steel because this will guaranteeing its longevity.
Below are ten handy things that you need to know when looking for a UPS battery cabinet:
- Battery cabinets are great space-savers. All too often we find that we have far too many items and objects scattered around in our work or home environments, but having a neat and tidy option for storing that life-saving UPS battery when the lights go out just makes a lot of pretty good sense.
- Your UPS battery cabinet is also a safety feature – keep your environment safe by storing UPS batteries inside sturdy steel cabinets.
- If you are concerned about both security and safety – the doors of the battery cabinet needs to have a lock-up feature.
- Full frontal access is a must for protection; furthermore the battery cabinet should be coated with an acid-resistant powder.
- It makes little difference whether your battery is a stand-alone item or whether you require a more mobile option; the cabinets that we have on offer will be able to suit a plethora of applications.
- Select a battery cabinet that will fit into the most compact UPS designs for that ultimate space-saving possibility.
- Don’t place your battery cabinet in an awkward spot that no-one can have easy access to – instead select a position that is easily accessible – our range of battery cabinets offer ease of access.
- If you require a cabinet that has both bottom and top-entry plates this will offer you full access to your battery and is perfect for your DC connections.
- Choose a battery cabinet that is user-friendly with hinged doors that can be easily removed – this is another method of easy access and a must if you need to have admittance your UPS battery, whether this is from time to time or on a regular basis.
- Removable side panels are also important – this will enable cables to be easily fitted and installed.
Choose a battery cabinet from our wide range of options – but always bear in mind that there is never a one-size-fits-all solution.